ADSTO, a law firm close to its clients that offers tailor-made training adapted to the specific needs of each participant.
The training provided by professionals in consulting and litigation aims to best meet the expectations of each participant who receives support starting from the selection of the training program until the end of the training. It is therefore in collaboration with you that we propose to define a personalized course adapted to your professional project, valuing the achievements and identifying the conditions for success of the training course, which will be specified in the agreement that we will sign.
We evaluate the knowledge acquired and/or the level of mastery of the subject at the end of each training, and we will issue a certificate of achievement. We also ask each participant to complete an evaluation and self-evaluation form to ensure that our training is tailored to your economic and technical environments.
For our conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
The trainings concern our different areas of expertise and can be taught in French and/or in English.
Our training can be individual or collective, and be provided on your premises or in premises dedicated to receive the public for training purposes.
Currently Available Courses
- Your GDPR obligations
- DPO & sustainability of the compliance program
- Crisis management
- Cyberattack, how to take effective preventive actions and protect its information assets (in particular prevention and management of data leak)
- Cyber Risk Management
- Cyber-insurance, knowing how to insure your risks
- Management of personal data in the context of a financial transaction (LBO, Carve-out, merger, etc.)
- Contract Negotiation – IT Contract
- Managing your digital transformation
Who should attend our training ?
We adapt our training formats to meet your expectations whether you are a company manager or employee, and that they bring you the mastery of the subject selected at the end of our training.
- all sizes of companies (small enterprise, SME, mid-cap or large company)
- all types of activities: commerce and e-commerce, construction and public works, health, well-being and cosmetics, biotechnologies, media (audiovisual, cinema, press and publishing), energy, tertiary services (public accounting, legal advice, analytical laboratories, research institute, educational institution), sport, security and cybersecurity, etc.
- all functions (General Management, Legal Department, Financial and administrative Division, Human resources Department, Information systems Department)
We offer rates according to the level (beginner, intermediate and expert level) and the duration of the course (1/2 day, over one or more days) chosen as well as the number of participants and the selected subject.
For information: beginner level ½ day of training = 800 € HT and 1 day of training = 1500 € HT